- Are we talking about the safety features in the app / or in the car? in the app
User thoughts on safety
- I want a safe trip back home
- I hope the car has enough safety features
- What if the driver takes me elsewhere?
- Can I trust this driver to take me home safely?
- Whom should I contact in case of emergency
- Audio reminder to wear seat belt - this feature would play a brief audio message reminding passengers to buckle up at the start of each trip.
- Record audio during drives - this feature would automatically record audio during each trip, providing a record of any potential incidents.
- 911 assistance at phone tap - this feature would allow passengers to quickly call emergency services with a tap of their phone.
- Auto-detection of route changes & alert - this feature would use GPS data to detect if a driver deviates from the expected route and alert the passenger if necessary.
- Share location to trusted contacts - this feature would allow passengers to share their location with trusted contacts during a trip, providing an added layer of security.
RICE Feature Prioritisation
- Reach - # of users who will notice this (Relatively scaled 1-5)
- Impact - impact on increasing the user feeling of safety (0.25 = Minimal; 0.5 = Low; 1 = Medium; 2 = High; 3 = Massive)
- Confidence - % confidence level (20% = Moonshot; 50% = Low Confidence; 80% = Medium Confidence; 100% = High Confidence)
- Effort - Person months required (Relatively scaled 1-5)
Top 3 safety features
- Seat belt audio reminder
- 911 phone tap assistance
- Share location to trusted contacts
These features could be implemented relatively easily and would provide immediate benefits to a large number of users.