- Are we only considering personal bookings, or are we also looking at business bookings? Personal Bookings
- Are we focusing on domestic travel, or do we also need to consider international travel? Domestic Travel
- 21-year-old Peter, who wants to book a flight to his home from the nearest airport from his university. He is looking for the best prices.
- 32-year-old Julia, a frequent flier who wants to book a flight with the best on-time performance.
- 45-year-old Mike, who is flying with his family for a trip to a coastal city.
Typical Customer Journey
- Talk to friends about the upcoming trip and browse the internet for booking options.
- Look up flight prices, schedules, and different routings.
- Book the most suitable flight and check if the credit card offers any points.
- Download the ticket to the mobile.
- Travel, take photos, and share them.
- Share the travel experience with friends.